Cantine Ferrari - Trentodoc

Founded in 1902 in Trento by Giulio Ferrari, it is Italy’s leading metodo classico winery. The Lunelli family, which has run it since 1952, controls every phase of production, from the soil to the table. The Trentino terrain is cultivated with passion and respect thanks to sustainable mountain agriculture. Ferrari has always been a symbol of the Italian art of living and accompanies the most important moments of the institutional and cultural spheres, as well as the worlds of show business and sport.

 

CANTINE FERRARI

VIA DEL PONTE, 15 RAVINA DI TRENTO

VISITS AND TASTINGS

From Mondays to Saturdays and on Sundays in December

Bookings and info
0461 972311
www.ferraritrento.com

Tastings available
Museum: Villa Margon (Ravina)
Restaurant: Locanda Margon, open at lunches and dinners

We recommend to contact the winery to check that there are no variations.

CONTACT US

PRESS AREA